We are living in one of the greatest seasons of opportunity the church has known! The challenge of and receptivity for evangelism increases daily. Without well structured local churches the new wine of revival will be lost.
Many pastors are discovering that local church life is an intriguing combination of Spirit empowered ministry and organizational structure. Few are gifted or trained in both areas.
Leadership Development Resources exists to serve pastors and churches. We seek to assist churches in reaching their full potential, utilizing all the tools needed to do so.
Topics of Expertise Include:
- A Biblical Philosophy for Local Church Life
- New Testament Organizational Structure for the Local Church
- Development or Evaluation of Vision, Mission and Values Statements
- Evaluation of Human Resources (personnel gift assessment, job
- descriptions, leadership development programs, staff organization, etc.)
- Building Tailored Congregation Strategic Plans and Goals
- Use of Business Tools in Church Life
LDR Services Include:
- Assessment consultation with Pastor
- Congregational assessment
- Evaluation interviews with staff and church leaders
- Assistance in composing organizational documents
- Initiating a leadership development program and supplying materials
- Facilitation of planning and evaluation meetings
- Teaching seminars and retreats for leaders
- Specialists available for most areas of local church life
LDR is prepared to come to your church and serve in several capacities. We can provide a full assessment of your organizational structure. We seek to assist churches by helping them discover areas of weakness and offer a number of resources for development. Tools include personal consultation and training seminars tailored to specific needs. Our goal is to fully integrate the principles and practices of New Testament church life with the practical realities of today.