The world is changing! The pace is increasing!
Change brings opportunity and challenge. To be effective in today’s environment, churches, organizations and businesses must have a solid core foundation of trained leaders and organizational structure. To remain relevant, they must be incredibly flexible, constantly evolving.
Leadership Development Resources exists to serve leaders. We seek to assist churches and organizations in reaching their full potential by using evaluation tools and consulting supported by over four decades of experience. We address personal skills, values and spiritual foundations.
Topics of Expertise Include
- What is Leadership?
- Four Kinds of Teams
- The Transforming Power of Servant Leadership
- Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
- Strategies for Building Teams that Last
- Leading and Managing Change
- Online Collaboration Strategies and Skills
- Healthy Conflict: Reasoning or Arguing?
- Leadership Styles
- Expand Your Leadership Skills
- Positional and Relational Authority
- Developing Interpersonal Skills
- Life Management, Prioritization for the Distance
- The Leader as a Coach
- Utilizing Social Media Tools
LDR is prepared to assist you and your organization and serve in several capacities. We coach leaders, assisting them to discover strengths and weaknesses and develop potential. We can provide a full assessment of your organizational structure. Tools include personal consultation and training seminars tailored to specific needs. Our goal is to fully integrate the ethics, principles and practices of biblical life with the practical realities of today.